Nathan is the Academic Manager of Lifeway College. He is keenly interested in both the development of new and existing programmes and has seen significant growth since starting the role with Lifeway College.
His background includes high level consulting with Fonterra (New Zealand’s largest company) and PWC across Australasia and he has worked in adult learning in Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. He is currently pursuing a doctorate in addressing servant leadership in New Zealand tertiary organisations.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing his piano, paragliding, tramping and spending time with his wife and daughter.
+64 9 309 5208 ext 380
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Adult Literacy, Language and Numeracy
- Graduate Certificate in Ministry
- Bachelor of Business (Management/Marketing)
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Certificate in Training and Assessment
- Certificate in Accounting
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- Project Management Professional (PMP)